Friday, August 8, 2008

Review: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor



The Dark Knight Movie Review



The Dark Knight Movie Review Liked: 1. Great supporting characters such as the Joker, Harvey Dent, Alfred, and Gordon. 2. Best Batman movie Ive personally seen. 3. Heath Ledger as the Joker lives up to the hype. Best Joker ever. 4. The Joker plots some interesting events during the movie, but they tend to be predictable. Still very entertaining though. Didnt Like: 1. Batman himself was very boring to me. He was very much upstaged by the other characters in my opinion. Bruce Wayne
read more..


Review: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor



In 1999, director Stephen Sommers released The Mummy, and update of the old Universal Pictures black-and-white classic. It was basically a flashier, albeit more shallow, poor mans Indiana Jones. It featured an adventurer (more mercenary than archaeologist), buried treasure, plenty of action, and lots of undead Egyptian mummies. And it was damn entertaining. Brendan Fraser plays Rick OConnell, a gun-for-hire who must guide a beautiful, and clumsy, Egyptologist Evie (Rachel Weisz) to Hamu
read more..


Webhosting Review



If youre looking for a cheap & reliable web hosting than offers under $10 a month. I have found the best web hosts for this year (2008). Youll be able to see the Top 10 Web Hosts for 2008 and you can see some reviews from their customers. If you have your webhosting already, you can check if your webhosting is included on the top 10 lists. I even saw the BlueHosts listed there, Ive heard that its one of the best and popular webhosting since they offer discounts and free 5 domains once you C
read more..


Sleepless in NC



I watched two movies during the night/morning and liked them both. Neither had very good ratings so I almost skipped them but I'm glad I decided to watch them despite the bad reviews. Now, granted many people would not like the first movie, Shoot 'em Up, and most people would not enjoy the second move, George and the Dragon (AKA Dragon Sword) but I liked them. Maybe I was in a very forgiving mood this morning 'cause both movies were a little off the usual path. Shoot 'em Up is a frantic action
read more..




I managed to watch The Dark Knight yesterday. It was a 11.30pm show and unsurprisingly, the cinema was still packed with moviegoers who were seated all the way to the front. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. Best show I've watched this year!! Huge props go to Heath Ledger for his stellar performance as The Joker, simply frightening. The whole cast pulled off their roles spectacularly. Not to forget
read more..


Vote for . . .



Kevin Costner, among my top ten actors, is starring in Swing Vote, a film that appeals on many levels.I was invited to see it with a smal group and decided to go along. Based on the previews, my expectations were low. Pleasant surprise! Entertaining from the beginning, its one of those films to which audiences demonstrably relate, the subject we love to hate being politics. But theres much more. Creating historical precedent, the presidential election hangs on a single citizens vote. Bud
read more..

No comments: