Thursday, August 7, 2008

Review: "Fly Me To The Moon"



Perfume: The Story of a Murderer



As the film ended, I sat in shock. While the film was rolling, I sat in shock. I happened upon a movie called Perfume: The Story of a Murderer while looking for a good Alan Rickman movie to entertain me. Sadly, Alan wasnt as entertaining in his role as he usually is, but the film itself was amazing. I was confused, shocked, disgusted, and delighted all at the same time. Mostly confused, though. Its hard to know what to feel about the main character, a boy born with unparalleled olfactory tal
read more..


Movie Review: 'The Wackness' - The University of Alabama Crimson White



Tampabay.com Tags: procession
read more..


Its superstition till it happens to you: Ram Gopal Verma



You can brush off superstitions, you can counter the existence of dark forces, you can argue about them in your drawing rooms, but what if it happens to you? Its superstition till it happens to you, noted film director Ram Gopal Verma said. He was speaking at a press conference in Aurangabad where he had come for the promotion of his new release Phoonk, being touted as a horror movie based on black magic. To a question, he asserted that Indian films lag behind in the global competition o
read more..


Red Cliff : Klimaks Yang Tertunda



Red Cliff : Klimaks Yang Tertunda Posted August 4th, 2008 by Ferry Haris Ingin tahu bagaimana rasanya menonton film yang sedang merangkak mencapai klimaks kedua terus keluar tulisan To Be Continued..? Film ini layak sekali kamu tonton. Film yang panjang? Sudah pasti! Banyak adegan bela diri? Apalagi! Entah film ini adalah potongan keberapa dari legenda Cina yang begitu tersohor yang menggambarkan perebutan kekuasaan yang dilakukan oleh salah satu rajanya. Yang jelas film ini benar-benar
read more..


Ozhunga Iru Movie Stills!



Ozhunga Iru Movie Stills! August 5, 2008 at 3:14 am Filed under Celebrities, Current Affairs, Entertainment, Tamil, Telugu Read the rest of this entry
read more..


Review: "Fly Me To The Moon"



It's hard to get a seven-year-old and a five-year-old to take a critical approach to movies, so instead I asked my daughters Erika and Hilary - my dates to the premiere of "Fly Me To The Moon" - to rank the film among the other kids' movies they saw this summer. The result? Well, apparently "Fly" is as good as "Kit Kittredge," and even "Kung Fu Panda" (which Hilary has seen three times in the theater). And my kids report that it's much better than "Wall-E," which none of the children in my h
read more..


Movie to avoid: The Happening



I do not watch movies often. Mainly because I think I could be doing something more useful during the time I spend watching a movie. I'm not knocking anyone who enjoys watching movies my husband does but they're usually too long for me. Like an hour to an hour and a half too long. Which is why I love the site Movies in Fifteen Minutes. It's sort of a parody retelling mixed in with actual events of the movie that takes about 15 minutes to read. I read Cloverfield to my husband (who saw it a
read more..

No comments: